An accident can be very traumatic, not only because of the event itself but for the confusion and chaos that follows the accident. Injuries to yourself or a loved one often cause the need to make important decisions, such as how to best protect your legal rights. Should you decide to build a case around your accident, it is important to understand the basics of how personal injury play in the legal arena.
- Former ECJ judge: Theresa May's pledge to end all ECJ jurisdiction 'shows just how ignorant she is'
- Britain's economy grew as expected in the second quarter — but Brexit uncertainty continues to bite
- Tories should legalise drugs to win millennial votes, says right wing think tank
- The risky product blamed for worsening the financial crisis is back on the rise
- Future of Heathrow in doubt as Labour prepares to vote against third runway