1. The aroma of fresh coffee wafting under my nose in the morning. It's really not important..I could quit any time I want...really.
2. When it rains on the day I am supposed to mow. I love cutting the grass...not really.
3. The only TV show I watch these days in the Unit. Guess we'll find out this month if there will be a fifth season. The way this season has gone they have built up to a major shake up with the season finale this week.
4. I love a good adventure novel. Some of my favorites are James Rollins & Matthew Reilly. While not adventure a few others are James Patterson, John Grisham (off and on) and Nicolas Sparks. Yeah, I read love stories occasionally, I said it.
5. I was once a clown. This is so unimportant, I will never mention it again. Never mentioning it again would make me very happy.
6. I could sit and watch prairie dogs for hours. Jumping, yipping while they play peek-a-boo in their warrens. My favorite part of the zoo.
Now that I have bared my soul I have to pass this along to those I would love to hear from.
These are just a few of the blogs that I enjoy to read, hope you will check them out. While at Mrspole's Place check out the post on pens of hope, we will be doing this with our boys over the next week and is a great opportunity to make a small investment that will go a long way in the lives of children overseas...something that is important, and would make me very happy.