What would you do if you got voted one of People magazines 50 hottest people? I don't know either, but earlier this week I was bestowed the Sexy Blogger award by Clever Pup. Feeling too much like Right Said Fred to write it myself, I asked my lovely wife to be a guest blogger and come up with the 5 things that are sexy about me. I tried to coach her to say the LGN diet was named after me, but here you go...
Hello blog world! Tara here and what an honor it is to be a guest blogger for my husband today. I was bestowed this honor since being deemed the responsible party for Brian’s sexy blogger award (taking ballet classes all in the name of love). So here we go… five sexxxxy things about Brian:
- His eyes. Those gorgeous, sparkling green eyes were the very first thing I saw when I spotted him across the room 16 years ago.
- The creative intelligence you read every day. Such natural writing it is for him. Truly a God given gift. (Also very useful as our romance began to blossom. I have a lovely collection of poems and letters from our summers apart during college.) Something you may not know…he is also quite an artist!
- The love for our family. Watching him wrestle our boys to the ground as they scream with glee. Carefully teaching them the art of adventure. Loving unconditionally. Grace. Forgiveness. Family time together as we explore the world around us. Being the leader of our family, sacrifices, making tough decisions…together. Sexy, yes, but also a lot of the glue that holds a marriage/family together.
- OK ladies, I don’t know about you but I think it is awesome when my husband puts things away…where they belong…without being asked!
- Romance IS sexy. Let me count the ways...dancing outside under the moon and stars to the music of the night. Candlelit dinners (Our deck turned into a romantic oasis complete with lights, roses and candles, with dinner prepared by a staff of people, waitresses and a violinist playing in the background.) Coming home and saying "Don't make plans for dinner tomorrow, we are going out on a date and the childcare is already taken care of." YES!! Lots of points scored on that one!